Skip to content
Alert: SCHEDULE CHANGE Dance class for January at Bfit will be starting on Tuesday Jan29th
Alert: * Reminder* You are not registered into the program until payment has been received. e.g. Gymnastics
Bristol Recreation Department
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
19 West Street
Log In to Reserve
All fees are to be paid prior to the event. Checks should be made payable to Town of Bristol.
Deposit of $100 is required for all events. (This must be a separate check from the actual
rental fee.) Within 48 hours after your event, an inspection of the premises will take place. If no damages are found, the deposit will be returned minus a cleaning fee, if necessary.
Fees for use of Howden Hall are as follows:
• Private Party (For 4 hours) -Bristol Residents: $50 Non-Residents: $75
$20 an hour each additional hour. or All day: (Up to 8 hours) $120.
• Non-Profits-Bristol Residents: $25 Non-Residents: $50
(fundraising, educational, service events)
• Commercial entities- Bristol Businesses: $125 Non-Bristol Businesses: $200
• Ongoing monthly meetings involving Children or Seniors will be Free.
• (Contact Bristol Recreation Department to see if your group qualifies)
Howden Hall Rental Form
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
-- Entire Facility --
View Availability Chart
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.
View All Facilities