19 West Street
Log in to Request
Bristol, VT 05443
All fees are to be paid prior to the event. Checks should be made payable to Town of Bristol.
Deposit of $100 is required for all events. (This must be a separate check from the actual
rental fee.) Within 48 hours after your event, an inspection of the premises will take place. If no damages are found, the deposit will be returned minus a cleaning fee, if necessary.
Fees for use of Howden Hall are as follows:
• Private Party (For 4 hours) -Bristol Residents: $50 Non-Residents: $75
$20 an hour each additional hour. or All day: (Up to 8 hours) $120.
• Non-Profits-Bristol Residents: $25 Non-Residents: $50
(fundraising, educational, service events)
• Classes - Bristol Residents: $25 per class Non-Residents: $25 per class
• Commercial entities- Bristol Businesses: $125 Non-Bristol Businesses: $200
• Ongoing monthly meetings involving Children or Seniors will be Free.
• (Contact Bristol Recreation Department to see if your group qualifies)
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.