= Unavailable = Available
Log in to Request
Bristol, VT 05443
|Bristol Town Parks Rental Agreement
|The Bristol Town Parks have served as landmarks in Bristol for many years. The intention is to preserve the Parks as a place to hold activities that celebrate our sense of community. The Selectboard reserves the right to approve, deny or impose conditions to any proposed use of the Town Parks.
Applicants may be asked to appear before the Town Selectboard We ask that you have respect for each other, our park and our community.
Fees: Will be determined on a case by case basis All fees are to be paid prior to the event. Checks should be made payable to Bristol Recreation Department.
General Terms of Rental Agreement:
- In response to the COVID 19 Global Pandemic, physical distancing, hand washing, mask wearing and hard surface cleaning and sanitization protocols (according to the Centers for Disease Control) must be followed at all times. The Recreation Department will provide specific instructions to the primary contact person for the event.
- There is no smoking in the parks at any time.
- No open flames.
- The service or consumption of alcohol on the grounds is prohibited.
- All events must conclude by 10pm with clean up done by 11pm
- All parties using the park for activities will be responsible for providing receptacles for trash and recycling, as well as removing it from the Green at the conclusion of your event. Like many other public parks, the Town Green is now a pack in/pack out park.
- Any damages or issues must be reported as soon as possible to the Recreation Department within 24 hours of your event or you may be held responsible.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times.
- All events must be suitable for all ages.
- Users are responsible for leaving the facilities and the grounds in the same condition they found them. In the event of extraordinary damages (beyond normal wear and tear), users are responsible for all costs of repairs or cleaning.
- The Bristol Select board reserves the right to access a use fee based on amenities used.
- Renter agrees that they will abide by and conduct their affairs in accordance with all laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances, including those relating to alcohol consumption, noise, physical distancing or mass gathering limitations by executive order. Renter shall not engage in or allow any illegal activity to occur at the Park.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
Holocaust Memorial Day
Thursday January 27, 2022
06:45 PM - 07:00 PM