Bristol Recreation Department
Skip to nav
If a participant tests positive for COVID-19
If participant encounters someone who begins to show symptoms or tests positive for COVID19
- Program shuts down, staff call all families and let them know that a participant tested positive and it is recommended that they get tested. Staff must leave and wait 24 hours before returning to clean the space. The program is shut down for the remainder of the session and families are refunded for the days missed.
- If a participant is exposed to someone who falls ill and begins to show symptoms we request that the participant stops attending the program or class until the result of their COVID-19 test is negative.
- Staff will notify other particpants that a “person who a particpant has come in contact with has fallen ill and we are waiting their COVID-19 results”. All notifications and communications must follow HIPPA guidelines.
Cancellation of Registration must be given 2 weeks before class/camp starts. Any cancellation within the two weeks before the program, a $5.00 administrative cancellation fee will be charged.
- The decision to continue to host a program while awaiting results is at the discretion of the Bristol Recreation Department
- The decision to continue to host a program after results are known is at the discretion of the Bristol Recreation Department
If MAUSD schools are canceled due to inclement weather. Bristol Recreation Department programs will also be canceled.